Re: [art_education] For Four Friends of Judy Decker (spiritual/mentions God and Jesus)

  • carlos mathews
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4 6:47 PM
      Kia Ora Kotou Judy. Your prayer was most appreciated
      and when I get back to the outback ready to start
      school in a couple of weeks I know I will be stronger
      and more willing to be tolerant of my students and
      find ways to bring some light and joy into their
      special lives. God Bless you too, Judy.
      Ka kite ano - arohanui oe e AoteaRoa mai e moe moe te
      Ariki. Royce from the Aussie Outback - but in New
      Zealand right now enjoying a beautiful hot sunny
      Christmas holiday with all my children - grandchildren
      and many extended family members and dearly loved
      friends and whanau.

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003