Re: over extended

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13 7:27 AM
      I have done two Keith Harring inspired murals and they come out great.
      I also liked the idea of getting the youngest kids to draw figures
      and then having older kids fill them in. The little kid's figures
      without faces are usually awesome. You might also read "my many
      colored days" by Dr. Seuss to the older kids before they color and try
      to get them to put the idea of color and emotion together before
      painting coloring. You should end up with really colorful figures- if
      that's your goal.
      Regards,
      Brandy

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Dave Hoffmann
      <djustdave2002@...> wrote:

      > HI!
      > Great ideas! You are definately correct in this is a positive. I try
      and keep it in mind despite the short time frame they gave me.
      Cartoon characters?  Oh the things YOU could have created.   I feel
      grateful they approached me versus someone else.
      >     These are great ideas I will consider them as I approach this.
      So thank you very much!