Re: [art_education] PTA Family Art Night

  • Denise Pannell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      I have already discussed this before but will suggest it again- Family Pottery Night. They pre-order (& pre-pay for) the bisque pieces we order them from a Mayco dealer, they come in & glaze them I fire them, & they are either picked up or sent home. Very very popular!
      I put my documents in a photo album on the art_education site & now I will add the actual document to a file also.
      Here is a gallery of some of the kids' pottery that they created to give you an idea:
      http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=98344

      Denise Pannell