For Four Friends of Judy Decker (spiritual/mentions God and Jesus)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      (Thanks Sandy - I needed an easy way to get this out of my In Box today -
      this way I only needed one email address. These folks do not mind posts like
      this. They know to just delete)

      OK - Art Friends - this is for the four members who need it most. You are
      helping me with my "to-do" list today.
      Sandy Bacon sent this to me and it is beautiful. I can not just leave it on
      my machine - and I can't pick just four people.... You folks can do the
      picking. Now I promise not to post any more religious messages today. So do
      not take offense now.
      "God still sits on the throne. Each of you is going through a tough time
      right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can.
      Keep the faith. My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God
      to bless, and I picked you. This prayer is powerful, and
      prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of
      rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.

      Here is the prayer: "Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and
      e-mail buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your
      love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this
      very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where
      there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless
      their homes, family, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus'
      (or God's)
      precious name. Amen."

      Blessings! This is Sunday - and you are "My Church" right now (Friends).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...

      P.S. Jesus blesses all of my Friends of other faiths - God blesses all of my
      Friends of other religions. OK - I am done. But - giggle - please don't get
      mad because I am also a Shawnee Indian and I just got one doosey of an email
      about them today -- so look out if you cross me (LOL - silly me) - I just
      might wish some "double wammy" on you. If anyone wants to see the Shawnee
      email reply OFF LIST (Jdecker@...) I have not researched it yet to
      see if there is an iota of truth in it so I will not forward it unrequested.
      My hubby enjoyed it - he is a Shawnee Indian now (teaches at my Shawnee High
      School)
    • carlos mathews
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        Kia Ora Kotou Judy. Your prayer was most appreciated
        and when I get back to the outback ready to start
        school in a couple of weeks I know I will be stronger
        and more willing to be tolerant of my students and
        find ways to bring some light and joy into their
        special lives. God Bless you too, Judy.
        Ka kite ano - arohanui oe e AoteaRoa mai e moe moe te
        Ariki. Royce from the Aussie Outback - but in New
        Zealand right now enjoying a beautiful hot sunny
        Christmas holiday with all my children - grandchildren
        and many extended family members and dearly loved
        friends and whanau.

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003