Aw, gee...

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      Judy,

      You are too much! Now if I can just get a boss myself who likes me as
      much as you who is willing to pay me big bucks!

      All, you don't need to save these words...

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"
      -------------------

      Just you folks are getting this....

      I don't care who you are - or what you teach - but read every single
      post that Ken Rohrer makes...and if you find it valuable - SAVE it to
      your computer so you will not lose it. I have lots of "Words of
      Wisdom" saved from Ken already.

      And who is "my boss"? -- well I guess that would have to be Ken
      Rohrer, too - he hired me to be the Webmaster for Incredible Art
      Department....and along with that came Incredible Art Resources
      (Formerly Middle School Art) back on line for all of you. Well - Ken -
      I hope you are blushing....art teachers around the world need to send
      you a "thank you" note -- and now we have Dollmakers around the world
      too who need to than you. (They LOVE Incredible Art Department BTW).
    • Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        Ken,
        I've been an admirer of yours since I first found you, a couple of years
        ago, on the internet. You have incouraged me and given me great material and
        you certainly picked a terriffic successor.
        Thank you for everything!!! Art teachers need to have a community and you
        created one.
        Renah Bell