Congratulations to Judy D

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      Congratulations to Judy Decker for having the IAD homepage used as the image
      that accompanies an article in the January issue of "School Arts". The
      article is "Choosing Good Websites" by Nancy Webber. The article provides a
      checklist of characteristics that indicate a quality website. A better
      image couldn't have been selected.

      Way to go, Judy!

      From Sedona,
      Pam
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
        Thanks for the information! That is truly a great art education
        magazine. I can add that as another magazine that has featured the web
        site.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Pam" <pgstephens@n...> wrote:
        > Congratulations to Judy Decker for having the IAD homepage used as
        the image
        > that accompanies an article in the January issue of "School Arts". The
        > article is "Choosing Good Websites" by Nancy Webber. The article
        provides a
        > checklist of characteristics that indicate a quality website. A better
        > image couldn't have been selected.
        >
        > Way to go, Judy!
        >
        > From Sedona,
        > Pam
      • Renah Bell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
          BRAVO!!!! We're so proud of you, Judy. Your hard work, imagination and good
          humor(smile) are very much appreciated by all of us.
          Renah Bell