What are you trying to accomplish with with your artwork?

  • durk0001art
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Ok you are an artist, You want to change the world? What's your
      message? Ever since I was in High School I loved to draw (doodle) and
      my mind would wonder. Late teens I discovered Chicago's nightlife,
      Loved to dance the nights away, Carols Speakeasy, Duggans Bistro,
      Deeks. There was a sense of community, of openness,
      of freedom. I was making $40.000 a year great heath benefits. Life was
      GREAT. About 8 years ago my partner and I moved to Orlando Florida.
      Well can't even make a living wage, horrible health care system (
      couldn't find "Family" doctor). Heath care cost for the jobs are 1/2
      your pitiful pay. I'm not even making a livable wage. In 1999 I
      started taking classes a Crealde School of ART and at Maitland School
      of art - Creating gives medium to showcase who I am. "Life is SO short
      gotta live life to the fullest". Dance music of the 70's is my muse
      for inspiration for my creations - full of life, energy, love. That's
      what I want to create in my creations. I belong to 4 artist groups
      down here, some websites
      http://www.artistsregistry.com/catalog/premium_artists.php?mid=1335&osCsid=2edd0\
      58beac8423e299ff46b0dc1e86d
      And I have 4 You Tube Videos out . Comments ALWAYS welcomed and Peace
      the WORLD needs more of it.