Today I am VERY thankful for Ken Rohrer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Just you folks are getting this....

      I don't care who you are - or what you teach - but read every single post
      that Ken Rohrer makes...and if you find it valuable - SAVE it to your
      computer so you will not lose it. I have lots of "Words of Wisdom" saved
      from Ken already.

      One more thing....if any of you do a search on Incredible Art Department
      (or my site) for ANY topic I have posted and you can not find it. DO send me
      a personal email and it is yours Jdecker@... . I work for YOU and
      just can not keep up with all of the updates to IAD. Folks ask me who is my
      employer - and I reply ART EDUCATION (have fun with that folks).

      And who is "my boss"? -- well I guess that would have to be Ken Rohrer,
      too - he hired me to be the Webmaster for Incredible Art Department....and
      along with that came Incredible Art Resources (Formerly Middle School Art)
      back on line for all of you.
      Well - Ken - I hope you are blushing....art teachers around the world need
      to send you a "thank you" note -- and now we have Dollmakers around the
      world too who need to than you. (They LOVE Incredible Art Department BTW).

      For anyone who still does not know my site - it is:

      Cheers - I will have more later -- but this just had to be said. Moving on
      to more Dolls now.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk