assessment tools

  • Ellen Eaton
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 3:53 PM
      Does anyone have a rubric for elementary grades? or self-assessment
      tools for K-4? IF so, could you post them in the files section? or give
      em web site to check out? What about Ca olor Theory unit for third
      grade? Thanks, Ellen
    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5 8:32 PM

        What about grades 9-12?

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8 10:43 AM
          Please help!
          I have a dozen masks and some mummies in coffins and canopic jars made
          by my middle schoolers that I want to hang at a local place of business.
          They are all pretty lightweight model magic or paper mache.
          I used plastic mask forms but the beard sticks out pretty far so I
          think the acrylic boxes might be too thin for them. Anyone have an
          idea? We have a metal cord to work with that hangs down. It has
          mobile like sections to allow 2 or 3 to he hung horizontally too.
          These obviously have to look pretty good but I don't have a fortune to
          spend.
        • Sue Stevens
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8 3:45 PM
            Have you thought about a local library in the childrens' section?  When we did life size sarcophagi, that's where ours ended up.