Re:Candy Wrapper Artist & Pet Artist

  • Jeff & Christy Branham
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      Candy wrapper artist and pet artist???  It could have been a post by me!  I posted about artist Laura Godi.
      Here is my original post:

      Check out her work:  http://www.lauragodi.com/index2.php

      Great artist whose work would make a great lesson for any grade.  She paints animals, common everyday objects (like food and crayons) on a small scale (5 x 5) and does a painting a day that she sells on Ebay.  I just emailed her asking permission to write a lesson plan for my elementary students based on her work- I'll let you know what I hear back.  Definitely worth checking out!

      Christy in Indiana

      P.S. Thanks to all of you for the kindergarten ideas! :)