Beginning of the year idea & bulletin board!

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 3:06 PM
      I took a digital picture of everyone at my school (teacher,
      instructional assistants, custodians, cafeteria workers, secretaries,
      etc.) and had them processed. I gave each student in each of my
      classes a picture to draw. The paper they were drawing on was 9 x 12.
      They were told to try their best to make the picture look like the
      person they were asked to draw. Once they finsih these (later this
      week) I will put them on a 12 x 18 piece of construction paper with the
      employees name typed underneath it. I am putting these up at the
      office on a bulletin board to leave up all year. I didn't come up with
      the idea myself, a college told me she saw it at a school she visited
      this summer for a workshop. Once the board is finished I'll take
      pictues and post them. This hopefully will help us get to know the new
      staff members (and help our new students get to know the staff).

      Christy