Product Design- Art/Technology Lesson Idea

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Here is another Happy New Year Idea for you!

      Luc Desdoights (World List - from France) sent me his
      New Year Holiday Greeting. I have turned it into a
      lesson idea for Incredible Art Department:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/soda.htm

      If someone takes a nibble on this - I'll write more of
      my ideas down on how to adapt Luc's idea. I won't
      "bug" Luc on how to do the 3-D animation until I have
      someone submit some student work. (maybe this summer
      I'll "talk" with Luc?)

      I am not going to leave this on the site for long. It
      won't be linked up until there is a lesson plan.

      Cheers!

      Judith

      P.S. The "Experts Group" will remember Luc as the
      photograph with the kite animation. The photo sharing
      idea was Luc's. (the Experts photos are off the site
      now - and have been for a couple of months)

      =====
      Judith Decker
      Incredible Art Department
      Jdecker@...