Re: [art_education] Re: Big Ideas "Essential Questions"

  • Jeff Pridie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2008
      I have researched contemporary artist on the internet, some who have their own websites, visited museums/art centers where current exhibits are taking place and take the artist brochure with the artist statements in them. Once you have assembled them you can put them in folders and let students select which ones they want to review. Once you have amassed a few you only have to add to them at your leisure or have the students do it.

      Jeff (minnesota)