Call for Cart ideas

  • Kellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      Thanks for the support on my endeavor to provide art on a cart in a TAB format to a school
      that has not had art in 4 years. Your suggestions and ideas have my mind running at a
      sprint. Terri, Rivka, Susan, Katherine, and MaryAnn many blessings for answering my call. I
      have much to do and even more to think about as I take the plunge in 10 days.
      It sounds like the cart that I have seen in the Oriental Trading mag is the one someone
      suggested.
      Thank you all again, everyone, as it is the group as a whole that really helps one to see the
      big picture of how TAB can be successful and a productive way of teaching.

      ~Kellie
      under a booming thunderstorm
      in Michigan