Need direction regarding the Quilt Idea

  • beyondskyline
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23, 2008
      I really like the recommendation that someone made for the beginning of
      the year - create a quilt. I've thought of directing the class to
      do "anything about their summer", or "something about their favorite
      subject" but stick with either warm or cool colors. I'd love a couple
      more avenues to take, with regard to making a class quilt.

      Thanks,
      Sharon, NJ