Happy New Year! (theme of Horses)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here's Wishing you all a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year!
      Beatrice Bulteau sent me a wonderful New Year's Greeting - so I am using
      that today.
      Here a Horses Lesson Theme Page to peak your interest for 2004:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/horses.htm

      Too bad this isn't "Year of the Horse" (smile)....but now I have my work
      done for when that comes around again.

      For now - I am leaving it up to you to brainstorm on more Interdisciplinary
      sources for history (famous horses), music, literature and drama/theater -
      and even dance. I know of some already (but I have already spent too long on
      this page --smile -- it is time to send).

      I have Beatrice's book (http://www.beatricebulteau.com/main%20book.htm) - It
      is BEAUTIFUL! I would be willing to snail mail it to someone who wants to
      try a lesson centered around her work (Jdecker@...)

      Best Wishes to All!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk

      P.S. I have not checked all of my links to see if they are still active. I
      will do that before I link it to the site.
      I am hoping to put more theme pages on the site - with links to lesson plans
      (no promises).