Edible Color Wheel - it WAS Sandra Hildreth

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      All it took was a couple of emails and the "mystery"
      is solved (smile). Sandra Hildreth was a Charter
      Member of Getty ArtsEdNet Talk - on from the beginning
      - and was a member when the talk began about the color
      wheel.
      She has had her lesson on her site for five years and
      was doing the lesson a couple years before that.

      Here is her edible color wheel lesson:
      http://www.northnet.org/mwcsart/7color2.htm

      Sandra now teaches Art Ed majors. Hopefully, IAD will
      hear from her students....We will see.

      All who have this lesson on their sites can now give
      credit where credit is due. It is a great lesson - and
      fun!

      Happy New Year!

      Judith

      P.S. Thanks a million Deborah! Deborah gave me Sandra
      Hildreth. I do love how this list works (smile).

      =====
      Judith Decker
      Incredible Art Department
      Jdecker@...