XXIV.A.I.R. International Artists Residencies/Exhibition- BUDAPEST, Hungary

  • bszechy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2008
      The Hungarian Multicultural Center (HMC) is currently accepting
      applications for the Budapest -International Artist/Writer Residencies.

      Great opportunity for artists: Culture is the true identity power.

      1. Deadline (must be received) September 15, 2008
      for November AIR
      2. Deadline (must be received) October 15, 2008
      for December - January AIR

      Residencies Dates
      1. Wednesday, November 5 - Tuesday, November 18, 2008
      Seminar on November 5th
      2. Saturday, December 27 - Friday, January 9, 2009
      Seminar on December 29 and 30th

      While HMC does not provide funding for residencies, we are helping to
      facilitate the creation of program and the cost of the exhibitions.

      For application form or questions please write to:
      Beata Veszely: veszelyb@... or
      Beata Szechy: bszechy@...

      www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com