gel pens

  • Hillmer, Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hi,

      Does anyone know how to unclog gel pens?

      Jan in Tampa
      Gr 1-5
    • Brandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
        I can't say I've tried this, but I had a frugal aunt who used to dip
        her pens tips in boiling water for a few seconds to get them to work
        again. This would help of course if the problem in the tip and not
        that the entire pen gel ink has congealed over time.
        Regards,
        Brandy