New Art Teachers

  • Kerry Marquis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      add that there are wonderful resources on this site, too. The links, photos and files have been
      wonderfully helpful because as most of us know, we are expected to know how to teach
      everything from drawing and painting, arts and crafts to photography, jewelry making and
      ceramics. And, of course, we absolutely can! Because we are so creative and smart and
      generous with our work!

      Anyway, this is a plug to have everyone look through those resources if you haven't yet. Just
      go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education and click on the links on the left.

      Thanks, again, Ken!

      Kerry Marquis
      www.teachpottery.net