Re: [art_education] Art list information

  • Jennifer Freck
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      Thank you Ken for being the moderator of this amazing list.

      :) Jenna in Alameda, CA
      aspiring art teacher

      On Aug 2, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Ken wrote:

      Hello everyone. If you live in the U.S., you will be going back to
      school soon after a summer off. We have had about 100 new members the
      past two weeks! Some of them are signing up to get individual e-mails
      and then e-mailing me that they can't keep up with the number of posts
      and want to unsubscribe.

      This list is a busy one and I highly recommend that you sign up for
      the daily digest. This way you only get one e-mail a day with all the
      posts in it. To sign up for the daily digest, do this:

      Under "Step 2" select "Daily Digest." It's that easy.

      Oh, and welcome to the group! I used to post on the list whenever we
      got a new member but can't do that anymore with so many signing up.

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
      http://www.incredibleart.org