classroom design

  • beyondskyline
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      I checked the web postings - didn't see the answer to this, so I'm
      putting it out there: Open-endedly, what do you require your classroom
      to contain? There's the physical, inspirational, "art-education", and
      student recognition priorities. However, what's mandatory to you;
      what's on your wish list? I'm getting a classroom this year, and wanted
      to gather ideas. THANKS!

      Sharon
      NJ