Re: interesting artist who uses recyled plastic bags

  • rnping3
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Susan Bennett
      <ssn_bennett@...> wrote:

      > You are right, she will be an inspiration.

      who creates mandalas with recycled plastic bags.   I think high
      school students might be inspired by her work.....

      > http://www.virginia fleck.com/ index.php
      >
      > Cindy

      Cindy, can you tell me any directions on how to start one of these
      plastic bag pieces. I would love to have my high school art class
      to try this. I already have a few ideas I'd like to try, but have
      no idea of how to start. Thanks, Linda