Re: [art_education] supplies?

  • Susan Childers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
      I have 583 kids K-8. I write the lesson plan down, each grade level does the same
      On Jul 30, 2008, at 4:54 AM, wanda smith wrote:

      Thank you for all the replies concerning art supplies. I have decided
      to get small containers for each table put supplies in them for the
      students to use. Many of you suggested getting items per number of
      tables I have so that is my plan plus a few extras just for emergencies.
      I salute you guys that have to buy for 500 or more students for the
      year I don't know how yo do it! How do you remember what you are doing
      with each group and how do you store things for that many. Summer is
      almost over, here is to a great school year. Wanda