Supplies/ Staples and Teachers

  • proff246810
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 7:44 AM
      Just wanted to pass on that I was in Staples the other day and was
      buying pencils (their 1 penny sale for a box of 12)and the cashier
      told me that teachers are allowed to purchase the "sale" items in a 25
      limit quantity (as opposed to the posted limit). They typically have
      at least one of these penny sales each week leading up to school.

      Also they have a Teacher day with free gift bags every year. I think
      Office Depot also has a Teacher day.

      Cheers,
      Sharon