RE: [art_education] Middle School Bulletin Board

  • Terri Noell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      I'm doing "around the world" with that I can do artists around the world...museums around the world...art from around the world...cultures around the world...people around the world...etc.etc./
      terri
      k-5 fla.

      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      From: alyzen48@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:29:42 +0000
      Subject: [art_education] Middle School Bulletin Board

      Does anybody have any creative ideas or pictures for a start of the
      year bulletin board display in the middle school art room? Each year I
      come up with a theme for my room (tropical, travel, superheroes, etc.)
      and I'm looking for something new.

      Thanks,

      Anni

      Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.