Re: Intro

  • Molliy
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
      Same her in my school-- your neighbor some what ( central IL). The
      music, Pe and Me-- we seem to be the only ones who understand us and
      our needs. Sometimes I wonder how others can be so blind when we have
      ideas and opinions to share with the school--- but they have the mind
      set- -oh, they are ONLY the "special"-- what would they know. So we
      stick together. Welcome to the site-- it's wonderful to have place
      our side of our conferences that we can come together and share.

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Jones <jenn_becc@...>

      ______________

    • mcguffsilver@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
        Hi,
        Alissa glad you joined the group, everyone has a lot to share.

        Ellen
        From: mrsturtle2@...

      • mrsturtle2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
          In a message dated 7/30/2008 5:36:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mcguffsilver@... writes:

          Hi,
          Alissa glad you joined the group, everyone has a lot to share.

          ::waving:: Hi Ellen:)  We use to work together. I miss her:(

          Alissa