Re: Intro

  • Molliy
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
      Welcome Alyssa! We look forward to reading posts and hope we can be of
      some help as well.

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, mrsturtle2@... wrote:

      > Hi everyone. I just joined this week although I have been a fan of
      the web
      > site for years. I am an Art teacher in a K-5 school. Looking forward
      > sharing and learning from everyone!
      > Alissa
      >

      > **************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up
      for
      > FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

    • Molliy
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
        Same her in my school-- your neighbor some what ( central IL). The
        music, Pe and Me-- we seem to be the only ones who understand us and
        our needs. Sometimes I wonder how others can be so blind when we have
        ideas and opinions to share with the school--- but they have the mind
        set- -oh, they are ONLY the "special"-- what would they know. So we
        stick together. Welcome to the site-- it's wonderful to have place
        our side of our conferences that we can come together and share.

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Jones <jenn_becc@...>

        ______________

      • mcguffsilver@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
          Hi,
          Alissa glad you joined the group, everyone has a lot to share.

          Ellen
          From: mrsturtle2@...

        • mrsturtle2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
            In a message dated 7/30/2008 5:36:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mcguffsilver@... writes:

            Hi,
            Alissa glad you joined the group, everyone has a lot to share.

            ::waving:: Hi Ellen:)  We use to work together. I miss her:(

            Alissa