I'm new to this group

  • redbarronoffice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      I'm an artist/photographer working in Buckingmamshire, UK.
      I taught art & design at various Comprehensive schools in the West
      Midlands & South Wales.I taught GCSE Art & A level Art.
      I have retired from teaching & concentrate on my photographic projects
      at the present.I'm putting together an exhibition for the Waterways
      Museums in England.
      I like to keep in touch with the art & design teaching world.
      If anyone wishes to contact me then e mail: redbarronoffice@...
      Best wishes
      Colin Barron