Fun Figure Drawing lesson idea

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2003
      (Thanks Janice! I just got this book out again and
      reread everything again...and made all sorts of fun
      figure combinations. Merry Christmas to you!).

      Dear Art Educators,

      There is still time to treat yourself to another
      Christmas present. Get "Drawn & Quartered" (A
      Bullfinch Press Book).
      http://www.twbookmark.com/books/81/082122462X/

      "For anyone who loves art and has a sense of humor,
      Drawn & Quartered is the perfect gift." Janice Jarreau
      gave this to me one year and I never got around to
      doing the lesson I wanted to do -- but my students
      loved the book. I showed it to the sixth graders when
      we worked on our beasties flip book.

      Next time the question about figure drawing comes up
      again - I'll take time to write out my lesson
      idea....but in the meantime - get a copy for yourself
      and see all of the lessons this can inspire - Many
      ways to make learning art history FUN!

      Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

      Judith Decker

      P.S. My Songs in the Key of Art CD's arrived
      yesterday! http://geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/
      (written and sung by Greg Percy)
      I am holding off listening to them until after
      Christmas - they are for my stocking. I know I really
      don't need them -- but I just couldn't resist. I'm
      going to share them with all of you folks soon. Lima
      City Schools gets to see them first. I really want
      Madafo's, too.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

      =====
      Judith Decker