AMP: INTERNATIONAL ARTIST SUPPORT NETWORK

  • pluginamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      Hello fellow teacher-artists,

      just dropping by to remind you all of the below international artist
      support network. I created it a couple of years ago for (and with the
      advice of) my (really great) artist, musician, and performer friends,
      and it's grown nicely since then (now it's about 3300 members in 81
      countries worldwide). It's for artists of all kinds, anywhere in the
      world, it's free to join, and there's a ton of opportunity. Thanks for
      having a look.

      kindest regards,

      Terri Anderson
      Los Angeles, CA

      ***

      AMP: INTERNATIONAL ARTIST SUPPORT NETWORK

      ...plug in...
      http://pluginamp.com

      JOIN AN INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT NETWORK FOR ARTISTS OF ALL KINDS.

      AMP is a powerful tool that connects artists and behind-the-scenes
      collaborators of all genres, including musicians, painters,
      performance artists, writers, dancers, and many more, with resources,
      opportunities, and personal connections. Many AMPers also provide free
      temporary lodging for other members. With thousands of members in 81
      countries, AMPers can connect through our website, as well as at
      AMP-hosted parties and multimedia events worldwide.

      AMP enthusiastically and energetically builds bridges between artists,
      audiences, and producers through planning such initiatives as Radio
      AMP, to feature the voices and music of AMP artists, and the creation
      of AMP Centers that will span the globe. AMP is free to join. The only
      'cost' is your energy and enthusiasm in building a global artistic
      community and helping fellow artists.

      Plug in!

      http://pluginamp.com

      ***