Re: [art_education] Happy 4th! Paint Fireworks!

  • Jennifer Millward
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      Here's the video that shows how they made it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z66_Y72ZYb4&NR=1
      Interesting!
      Jen in NY

      Tammy Pritchard wrote:

      Oh my goodness! That is one of the coolest commercials I have ever seen! I am going to save it to share with my art students next fall. Thank you!
      Tammy Pritchard

      To: art_education@ yahoogroups. com
      From: proff246810@ yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:46:55 +0000
      Subject: [art_education] Happy 4th! Paint Fireworks!

      Hi all,

      Here is a fun video I ran across this morning. I thought it was very
      appropriate for July 4th! An advertising company exploded paint on
      several high rise buildings in a wonderful color display that looks
      like fireworks.

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=c81yN7i4rks

      I also have the link on how they made this, so if your interested let
      me know.

      Cheers,
      Sharon

      Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win. Enter Now!
    • Betsy Holster
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
        Mold is just a sign that you have nicely aged clay - like fine cheeses, it's not a bad thing! Just wedge the moldy areas together.

        Elizabeth Holster

        Product Research Director, CPSA

        Assistant Professor

        CSUF Visual Art