Printing with Erasers

  • proff246810
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2008
      Kahie,

      Thanks! This is a super idea!

      Cheers,
      Sharon

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, kathie omalley
      <kathieblanche@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Instead of, or maybe in addition to cutting the erasers into
      stamps, use them as is. Stamp using the different edges of the
      eraser. When I read your post it got me thinking of a
      printing/stamping lesson I saw (probably on the Incr. Art Dept site!)
      where students use the edge of cardboard strips to design a cityscape.
      They dip the edge of cardboard in black paint and stamp out
      skyscrapers and large sheets of paper (24z36).