Happy 4th! Paint Fireworks!

  • proff246810
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      Hi all,

      Here is a fun video I ran across this morning. I thought it was very
      appropriate for July 4th! An advertising company exploded paint on
      several high rise buildings in a wonderful color display that looks
      like fireworks.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81yN7i4rks

      I also have the link on how they made this, so if your interested let
      me know.

      Cheers,
      Sharon
    • James Cipalla
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
        Hello I hope everyone is having a great summer - I'm running a summer art camp, and I just noticed that my clay has some mold on it - is it ruined, or can I cut off the top of it and use the rest - thanks,

        Jim
      • Tammy Pritchard
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
          Oh my goodness! That is one of the coolest commercials I have ever seen! I am going to save it to share with my art students next fall. Thank you!
          Tammy Pritchard

          To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
          From: proff246810@...
          Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:46:55 +0000
          Subject: [art_education] Happy 4th! Paint Fireworks!

          Hi all,

          Here is a fun video I ran across this morning. I thought it was very
          appropriate for July 4th! An advertising company exploded paint on
          several high rise buildings in a wonderful color display that looks
          like fireworks.

          http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=c81yN7i4rks

          I also have the link on how they made this, so if your interested let
          me know.

          Cheers,
          Sharon

          Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win. Enter Now!
        • Jennifer Millward
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
            Here's the video that shows how they made it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z66_Y72ZYb4&NR=1
            Interesting!
            Jen in NY

            To: art_education@ yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
              Mold is just a sign that you have nicely aged clay - like fine cheeses, it's not a bad thing! Just wedge the moldy areas together.

              Elizabeth Holster

              Product Research Director, CPSA

              Assistant Professor

              CSUF Visual Art