Art Supplies

  • familyerickson
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 1, 2008
      I received a catalog from Oriental Trading Company and see that they are now selling brand name art supplies.
      Has anyone ordered from them yet?   I have not yet had the time to sit down and compare their prices--has anyone else done that yet?    If you didn't get a catalog you can go to their website and they will mail you one.
      Cindy

    • James and Monica Gabehart
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 1, 2008
        I did order from them, watch and compare, some things are cheaper, some things are not.
        Monica