preschool and daycare lessons and resources

  • reacheverychild
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      These may be of value for teachers who have younger children

      I have them posted here

      http://www.reacheverychild.com/feature/preschool.html
    • Sarah Palmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        What a rain!  Our students are heading out this morning on their springs hiking trips...hope their rain gear works!  I'm forwarding this email on to you -- don't know if you're still working with the little ones.  Looking forward to Friday!  Won't be able to make the 10th - it's commencement at school.
        XO

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
          Whoops, wrong address! Sorry...  better get my reading glasses!
          Sarah in Seattle

          Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 9:22 PM