Looking for a Job

  • Nelson Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi evrybody
      I am looking for a part time position in the NY & NJ metropolitan Area. If any one know anything please email me.
      Thank you
      Nelson.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
        Make sure you check the IAD job opening page. I know I posted numerous
        positions in NY last month and most were for next school year.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson Alvarez"