Re: [art_education] Re: Differentiated lessons

  • rutheannwalsh@grouply.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2008
      Thanks yes ID the sepecial ed students helps I do not always know.  And we just do this as we go around working 1;1 with students.  I do things like that also guess I have to write everything down in the lesson plans now to show it.
      Thanks-
      Ruthe Ann

    • aliteachesart
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2008
        I am going to be getting some work and kits together and starting an
        Esty site. My goal is to by a pmc kiln with money I've made from
        making art instead of teaching it. Ali B