Re: [art_education] Re: Differentiated lessons

  • rutheannwalsh@grouply.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2008
      Thank for your help, that may work.
      I think I need to do those games with flash cards etc.  That to me makes more since when it is reading or math.  And with prek-2 I don't do that mauch with art history -- with much written I do talk about different artist.  And the books that I have seen are not really talking about art.
      Well, I have the summer.
      Thank you-
      Ruthe Ann
      NJ

    • rutheannwalsh@grouply.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 1, 2008
        Thanks yes ID the sepecial ed students helps I do not always know.  And we just do this as we go around working 1;1 with students.  I do things like that also guess I have to write everything down in the lesson plans now to show it.
        Thanks-
        Ruthe Ann

      • aliteachesart
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2008
          I am going to be getting some work and kits together and starting an
          Esty site. My goal is to by a pmc kiln with money I've made from
          making art instead of teaching it. Ali B