I have the same concern about the summer

  • Sharon Paster
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      If anyone knows of a workshop for K-8, nationwide, that sounds good, especially in terms of making art class more personally relevant to the child, please let me know. I would be greatly appreciative.
      Sharon
      NJ
    • aliteachesart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hi Sharon,

        Have you read anything about the Reggio Emilia approach to early
        education? Teaching the Reggio way by Julliet Wurm is excellent. ALi