Re: school art shows

  • jane
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2008
      Wow, where did you ever find this site??

      jane in memphis

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, marcia <marciadotcom@...> wrote:

      > Check out this school's art exhibition.. It is
      > absolutely marvelous!! They used lots of large paper
      > banners and tables... You can even set up lots of
      > tables and place 2-d work on them. You can hang
      > clotheslines and clip artwork to them.
      >
      > http://www.edogawaku.ed.jp/shinozakis/tenrankai.html

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • Marcia
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2008
        Someone from Japan once posted on either here or another listserve. I clicked on their
        website and then just clicked a bunch more links! I've found that the art from these
        Japanese schools are unique and they have a different approach of art. Even though much
        of it you can't read, try clicking around a bit and see the different art projects. Marcia