Rubrics

  • asmax35
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2008
      Hello all,

      I appreciate the discussion and sharing of experiences/ideas regarding "Has anyone ever
      failed an art student??...". I currently have self-evaluations that my middle school
      students fill out upon completion of each of their big projects. They work well, and are a
      lot like rubrics, but sometimes I'm wishing I had quicker method of going through things
      and think that a rubric would be a great addition/change for me. Does anyone have any
      hints, tips, or recommended websites for developing rubrics for art classes. OR is anyone
      willing to send me a copy of an art rubric that they have developed and used successfully??
      I would love to do some work on this over the summer months.

      Thanks!
      Enjoy your last weeks of school!
      Andrea
      asmax35@...