Re:has anyone out there failed a student in Art, and more to think abou

  • kamla ravikumar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      Hi All.

      I personally feel that there should be no grading in Art unless it is History of Art that we are grading the student for....where the knowledge of the subject is what matters.
      Children are under a great stress today and art & music are the perfect stress busters.I never attend a competition where I am invited to judge an art event.
      Talent in Art or Music is a God given gift...who are we to judge who has better creativity than the other ...this in just my opinion.

      Art & music help in making a person complete in his education to becoming better humans.

      Kamla,
      Chennai,India