Re: Private Art Lessons-long

  • annie
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2008
      I agree, private lessons in NY, whether for art or music, is insanely
      expensive so my rate ($25 per hour) is considered pretty reasonable to
      upstate New Yorkers. I've also volunteered in the local 4H and in the
      homeschool community - it's a great way to get additional exposure for
      private classes and is an alternative to advertising.