hi

  • crasm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28 7:57 PM
      Can I assume that I do not have to do anything to stay permanently on the
      list--I love the list and would hate to miss any communication!

      Sincerely,
      Susan Greenwald
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2001
        Susan,
        You are now on the list at least until this company
        decides to kick us off. I completed transferring
        everyone to the new list.
        Ken

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • cath910@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2001
          i have been away but would like to remain on the list too Cathy HS Art
          Freeport, Long Island
        • crasm@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
            haven't seen any e-mails in a long time--glad to see the mail come!
          • aburison
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 19, 2004
              I just joined and I'd like to introduce myself. I have been
              teaching for the past four years in a all girl catholic high
              school. I teach Art 1, Ceramics, Sculpture, and Art History. I try
              to find time to do art work of my own but spend most of my time
              teaching, studying and learning things I can bring in to my
              classroom. I'm always looking for new ideas and I look forward to
              participating in this group.
              Amy