TAEA's BENEFIT for TEACHERS

  • gabriela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008
      Hi All,
      My name is gabriela and I teach in ATS in Tampico, Mexico. I am very
      eager to go to the TAEA conferences this next now. I all ready
      suggested it to my Director for considering for budget and she said I
      need to have a good measureable benefit for me to attend. I attended
      two years ago to galveston and what I can say that I brought back was
      the opportunity to know that I was working in a good track and my
      assigments and my teaching was very similar and as good as the schools
      in us. I learned lots of great creative techniques and most of all I
      came truly motivated. But, I dont think my director can measure that...
      A college suggested a website which I would love to start and we dont
      have... but I am worried about the time invested to it...
      could anybody suggest any other measurable benefit? Are there any
      Placement clases in this convention?
      HELP ME PLEASE....
      THANKS