Re:last week of school- ideas to stay sane

  • Molly Pregon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2008
      I like to have a paper airplane contest with my 3-6 graders. I found templates for easy, medium, and hard planes and let them try two. They ARE NOT allowed to throw them in the room, if they do they are not allowed to participate anymore. After they all have at least one, we go outside (or to the gym) weather permitting and have a contest...who can throw the furthest, which does the best loop de loop, who can hit a target..etc. The kids love it and it is a really easy thing to do with them the last week of school.