Re: last week of school- ideas to stay sane

  • Rivka Kehaty
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008
      Believe it or not, I am still planning on having a hands-on art class during my last day (this Monday.)  I am planning a 2-D relief tile using air dry clay.  I'll *still* have to come in later that week to get their work ready for a 'hallway art exhibit' of their work.

      I also plan to hand out end-of-the-year gifts I made for my students--  dollar store tool boxes filled to capacity with colorful art supples, packaged mini-projects, etc.  I've got pretty labels on each, saying  "(student's name) Summer Survival Kit."

      I also want to thank the incredible, professional, hard-working teachers on this list who have made me a better teacher in so many ways.

      Have a wonderful summer!
      Rivka