Re: [art_education] Easy and inexpensive print registration

  • Kelly Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      hi-
      I just use pencil marks on the corners of the
      plates...nothing crazy- you just have to keep
      reminding them to do it!
      --- Cynthia Perkins <cynthia59p@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      I will be doing reduction prints for the first time
      and I'm wondering how you handle the registration. Is
      there an easy and inexpensive method for good
      registration? BTW, this lesson will be with my 8th
      graders.

      Thanks,

      Cynthia

      Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with
      Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.