Re: paper sculpture lessons?

  • Terri Noell
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2008
      I mainly do these with 3rd grade and up...but, if second graders have a
      lot of tenacity and patience , it would be no problem....
      Terri
      k-5 Fla.
    • Terri Noell
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2008
        In the photo section under "Book Sculpture"

        To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
        From: rutheannwalsh@...
        Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:53:16 -0400
        Subject: Re: [art_education] Re: paper sculpture lessons?

        Would love to see them.  Where should I be looking?

        Ruthe Ann Walsh

      • Terri Noell
        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2008
          Look for an album called "Book Sculptures"